February 18, 2011

Cheers!!







As many of you know, once I get an idea in my head, I will insist on making it happen. Remember that stupid chrome reindeer I am still on the hunt for? Jennie has almost unfriended me over it, even though I think she secretly enjoys watching me hunt for it like a frantic wolverine in the Christmas section of HomeSense.


That being said, I've been thinking a lot lately about the perfect bar. Now don't get me wrong here, I actually rarely drink. Honest. But when I do, it is usually one of those 'oh look, she's baking a cake again' or 'hide your opened beers, the 'beer-naber' is at it again' moments. But this post is less about the last time Krista and I insisted on visiting the park at 2am, and more about why I thought personalized glasses would be so chic.



Somehow I got the idea to have a set of 4 monogrammed glasses, but could not seem to find any that I liked that were even close to what I consider reasonably priced. So, I did the next best thing.
>




I went out to my nearest big box store (coughcoughwalmartcough) and purchased a set of glasses for $4.99 - then I took them to a friend that does engraving (whom I assumed must owe me a favour). I figured out what I wanted, and added a nice thick boarder to surround the 'M'



And voila! Cheers all!!






No comments:

Post a Comment