February 24, 2011

Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana?











Snow!! You know how when most people get one of those rare ‘snow days’, usually the whole towns walks to the park to all sled down the hill together in some wintertime camaraderie. Well (without any snickers from the peanut gallery please) I’m not most people. Instead, I curled up with some coffee, French toast, my favorite old movie (To Kill a Mocking Bird) and proceeded to ‘relax’. This of course didn’t last long – suddenly I realized *GASP* I have nothing orange in my living room!! This would never do.

Since I could not go out to buy orange spray paint (you know how I love my spray paint!) I devised a plan to add a small punch of the juicy colour, cost free.

I grabbed a few old cardboard jewelry boxes, and some great scrapbooking paper.






The I narrowed down the scrapbooking papers to a sparkly orange and a cute patterned blue.




Then I proceeded to glue the paper to the boxes as I wrapped them, inbetween sips of coffee.






And, voila!! Cute little boxes to decorate my little table (which you might remember from here: http://morgandesigninc.blogspot.com/2010/11/oh-how-i-love-you-usedvictoriacom.html )










Also, look how great those framed stamps look on the wall. (Original post: http://morgandesigninc.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweet-stamps.html )

No comments:

Post a Comment